Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feng Shui

 Have you ever heard about "Feng Shui"? Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system. You get your bearings and get a lucky break. For example, If you put on a mirror on the left side of the entrance, you can get a good luck.
 When I was in Japan, I tried to arrange the entrance by Feng shui as in the following example. But I couldn't it at that time because I didn't have a shelf on the leftside of the entrance. My parent's house had a ploblem also. There was a mirror on the right side of the entrance so, I told my mother about Feng Shui. And then, she hung a cloth on the mirror. If the mirror is on the right side, it is not good. You need to cover the mirror with cloth or take away.
 However, I don't know about whether we got a good luck or not. Do you want to try Feng Shui? Whether you believe it or not is depending on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment