Sunday, March 6, 2011

Roller coaster

Behemoth at Wonderland in Toronto, Canada


 The most extreme thing I've ever done is ride a roller coaster. When I was high school student, I went to Tokyo Disneyland on a school trip and I tried to ride the roller coasters there for the first time. I was norvous and excited befor I rode on it. After I did, I thought it was fun but I was a little scared. I thought that I really wanted to try many roller coasters at that time.
 However, when I became twenty, I became unable to ride on roller coasters. I'm very scared to try it so, I won't try to ride it even though I like to go to amusement parks.
 How about another extreme thing? skydiving? Bungeejumping? No way! I can't imagine doingB that.

4 comments:

  1. I have rode roller coaster in Tokyodisneyland. It was so cecited.However we have to get in the line for long time.It was so bad. Everybody like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v ridden roller coaster, too. It's so exciting! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete